Federal Medical Centre Recruitment – How to Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at Federal Medical Centre
Federal Medical Centre Recruitment | The Management of Federal Medical Centre is recruiting Graduates and non graduates into the following vacant positions which is a major ongoing Recruitment for Graduates and non graduates. Please follow the instructions carefully before Applying for Federal Medical Centre Recruitment and do ensure you follow all relevant links a bave to go to the career website for Federal Medical Centre Recruitment
The Management of Federal Medical Centre, Owo hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Positions Filled for Federal Medical Centre Recruitment 2020
- Intern Pharmacist (CONHESS 8)
- Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist (CONHESS 8)
- Intern Nurses (CONHESS 7)
- Intern, Radiographer (CONHESS 8)
- Intern Dental Therapist (CONHESSS 7)
- Intern Dental Technologist (CONHESS 7)
- Intern Optometrist (CONHESS 8)
- House Officer (CONHESS 1)
Job Title: Medical Director (CEO)
Location: Owo, Ondo
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years Post qualification;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical research is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT is a requirement.
Salary & Allowances
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should enclose Twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae with copies of all relevant documents to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre, Owo,
Michael Adekunle Ajasin Road,
The above mentioned application letter will contain seem vital information, you CV and photocopies of all your credentials below
- Your NYSC Discharge certificate/Exemption letter
- Your BSc certificate according to the Job position which you are are applying for
- Your certificate of Origin/certificate of identification from any local Government in Nigeria
- Your certificate of birth or a sworn affidavit declaring the age of the applicants.
- Your O’level result in not less than two sittings obtained from WAEC, NEECO, GCE or NABTEB
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, at least one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidates academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Application Deadline: 6th March, 2020.
Hope you were informed about Federal Medical Centre Recruitment and we believe that you will follow the above instructions carefully in applying for Federal Medical Centre Recruitment. What is your take on this update? Do you have any question or contribution about Federal Medical Centre Recruitment kindly drop it at the comment box below.
Please use the Share button below.
Update on 28th January 2020 to include new positions, let us know about any updates